Alpha 2-Motor Standard Lift Mechanism
The 2-Motor Standard Lift Mechanism has a 450 lb. (204 kgs) weight limit and can easily retrofit into current styles without the need of a frame change.* This gives you the option to extend a product line or reduce SKUs.
The powerful LP Drive™ two-motor system elevates the occupant to a maximum position for easier standing while preserving a quiet operation. The Alpha lift is equipped with spring-loaded ottoman brackets to prevent entrapment.
The Alpha 2-Motor Standard lift mechanism can be combined with motorized headrest and lumbar options that offer superior support and relief when reading or watching TV.
*Depending on current model rear cross railContact Us
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed dual-motor lift mechanism
- Front of the seat lifts as footrest opens to add 10° of seat pitch change for increased circulation and wellness
- Independent backrest and footrest operation for infinite recline positions
- Outstanding full-recline position to relieve pressure points while relieving stress
- Maximum chair elevation provides occupants with easier standing
- Robust commercial-grade construction to withstand 450 lbs. (204 kgs) weight capacity
- Wide-stance lift base for superb stability
- Heavy-gauge cross tubes for added support
- Powerful, low-noise LP Drive™ two-motor system
- It retrofits into metal-to-floor frames for trouble-free installation
- Spring-loaded ottoman brackets to prevent entrapment
- Available in a wide range of seat widths
- Available with locking casters
- Available in a wide range of headrests and lumbar options